❝ Wow can you imagine people still running blogs in 2020 ❞
Home
Video: Angelic Pretty Mercator Antique Shop Unboxing by Burandoholics posted at 1:13 PM

Hi Guys!

So my super close friends banded together to form a channel called Burandoholics.
Basically this channel is our outlet to rant and discuss releases and brands we love.
This is our first video! I hope you enjoy it.



The video is on the embed above, otherwise watch it on the link here

In this video we unbox Angelic Pretty's Mercator's Antique Shop Special Set that came out last month. It has been my dream print for a little while and I thought it would never re-release. What was worrying at first was the fact that the special set was a Tokyo shop release only, and that means my mum (in Kobe) would not be able to go in store for me to get it. However, in an amazing stroke of luck, Odi happened to be in Tokyo at the time to get it for us! We couldn't have been more grateful. You can check us talking more about the release and our first co-ord for it in the video!

Labels: , , , ,

About
⋆ Maiko, Mai, Japanese Australian, Very inconsitient, sparsely published fashion and lifestyle blogger. ⋆
Instagram