❝ Wow can you imagine people still running blogs in 2020 ❞
Home
Maiko's EGL Wardrobe Post 2020 posted at 5:14 PM



Maiko's Wardrobe Post 2020


Hey all, Happy 2020! This took way longer than I cared for, but at least I made it before the end of the month! I might put in a banner later like I did with the previous Wardrobe Post. I don't think too much has changed since then, but I have since switched it up by using the dress form instead of going with the flat lay. I have had this dress form for over a year so I am glad to finally make use of it! My collection is as eclectic as ever, as much as I wish I had one style I really change with my mood so here we are, I hope you enjoy it!



Angelic Pretty - Crystal Dream Carnival JSK in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Mercator's Antique Shop Special Set JSK in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Castle Mirage JSK in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Lucky Key JSK in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Cecilia Cross High Waist JSK in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Cosmic OP in Navy


Angelic Pretty - Celestial Skirt in Navy


Crucis - Lovely Shrooms Skirt in Teal


Angelic Pretty - Loyal Rosette JSK in Green


Baby, The Star Shines Bright - Pinnochio OP in Navy


Figlia x Hanako - Endless Poetry JSK in Navy


Baby, The Stars Shine Bright - Margaretha JSK in Navy


Moi Meme Moitie - Cembalo Trio JSK in Black x Navy


Moi Meme Moitie - Holy Stained Glass in Black x Silver


Moi Meme Moitie - Silent Moon OP in Black x White


Angelic Pretty - Misty Sky JSK in Black


Atelier Boz - Carol OP in Black


Atelier Boz - Sigurd OP in Black

Atelier Boz - Unnamed OP in Black


Haenuli - St Vitus OP in Black


Juliette et Justine - Le Cadre du Chat Rabbit Version JSK in Black


Metamorphose temps de Fille - Girly Room Pinafore JSK in Grey


Angelic Pretty - Cat's Tea Party JSK Set in Grey 


Angelic Pretty - Honey Cake JSK in Ivory


Angelic Pretty - Wonder Gallery Special Set JSK in Ivory


Angelic Pretty - Cherry Ribbon Bunny JSK in Yellow


Jane Marple - Anniversary Frame OP in Ivory


Juliette et Justine - La femme nue de la Bibliotheque JSK in Brown


Baby, The Stars Shine Bright - Florence's Medicine Chest, Louisa JSK in Ivory 


Innocent World - The tale of Peter Rabbit™ Collaboration Just Waist JSK in Ivory


Mulberry Chronicles - A Feast of Cheese and Wine, Lacy Strap JSK in Brie (Beige)


Peppermint Fox - Bunny Voyage JSK in Taro (Lavender)


Figlia x Hanako - Strawberry Flowers Skirt in Ivory


 Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - Mon Chouchou Hermitage Amelie Jsk in Pink


 Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - Salon de thé Minette Leopard Cache Coeur JSK in Multi colour × Pink satin × Beige lace


Angelic Pretty - Elizabeth Univorn, High Waist Jsk in Pink


Alice and the Pirates - Swan Lake ~Ephemeral Tears~ Ballerina JSK in Wine


Metamorphose temps de fille - Wonder Carousel Bustle JSK in Wine


Mulberry Chronicles - Antique Book "Royal Edition" JSK in Wine


Angelic Pretty - Holy Lantern Zipper JSK in Wine


Angelic Pretty - Holy Lantern OP in Wine


 Alice and the Pirates - Rosy Night's Masquerade in Bordeaux


Axes Femme - Rose OP in Bordeaux

Ok so thats it for now, I think I forgot a skirt or something else but I may sneak it in later. I took pics of blouses separately so maybe another post coming, then hopefully I can do outerwear, shoes, bags, assessories!? 

I hope I can be bothered, Thank you for making it this far 😭

Mai





All rights reserved Missmaiko
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
⋆ Maiko, Mai, Japanese Australian, Very inconsitient, sparsely published fashion and lifestyle blogger. ⋆
Instagram