Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Lolita Community Meet: Hinamatsuri tea party at my house!

This is quite a late post, I do apologise! This is a meet I hosted back in the first of March. My theme was ~elegant, girly and refined~ to celebrate Girl's Day, or Hinamatsuri.

 Here are some of my favourite outfits of the day:

This is Sophie wearing Milky berry from Angelic pretty. This berry print is so lovely!

I love "Anne"s triple fortune bonnet. She always looks super gorgeous!

I prepared some Japanese food for the day. Here are some chirashizushi:


Below are some takikomi gohan shaped into hearts.

I also made some bacon okonomiyaki, and vegan okonomiyaki topped with seaweed.

We also had fun making some parfaits in the kitchen.


 Laura is holding her very cute parfait with green tea ice cream, strawberry and pocky.

Here are some more cute lolita snaps from my meet:





Overall, the day was a success! even though I was having a bad hair day ):

 I received a very nice basket of flowers as a thank you <3 p="">



Thank you for reading, until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment