Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lolita Community Meet: Easter Hunt Meet and Crafternoon!


 Hi everyone, it's good to be back.
On Sunday I went to an Easter meet with my local community.

I wore my crystal dream carnival jsk in navy.
My Boyfriend did my waist ties and everyone was impressed! :P
 Here are some of my favourite outfit shots of the day!
It was a rainy day (on and off) but that did not stop us :)

 Here are some shots of us egg-hunting! It was my first ever Easter egg hunt but I must say it was pretty fun,
Our team found the most eggs - look at our basket! :P
I bought some cute treats for the picnic. The girls who wanted to do craft in the afternoon went elsewhere since the rain was not suitable for crafting outside - I went home though.
It was great seeing everyone, Thank you to Lottie, Andy and Megu for organsing!
Thanks and I'll see you next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment