Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lolita Community Meet: Valentine's Day Picnic


On the weekend before Valentines day, several lolitas got together to have a themed picnic. I wore a chocolate themed co-ord, as chocolate is traditionally given from girls to boys on Valentine's day in Japan.
Everyone looked super fab, even under the 30 degree heat!
I bought my huge hello kitty picnic rug.





Here are some of my favourite looks of the day:

I love this couple. They are always so sweet and look fantastic! Check out Lottie's high heels!
 This chess print is so brilliant! You can't go wrong with innocent world.
 This Ouji co-ord is perfectly executed!

I love this candid photo!

I bought some pocky and a few other Japanese treats. Some of the chocolate melted easily in the heat, unfortunately. Like the tim tams.

 Bonus cute baby photo!

That's it for me for now. Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment